Tuesday, January 12, 2010

hope for the wonderful life

started the new sem in student life...first impression...was good...accept the new lecture was transfer from ipoH campus to main campus at kuala lumpur....hahaha.....he gave the bad impression bla..bla..bla...who cares....?? 4 subject for this sem...and its make me excited to learn human resource..dont know why but i like this subject...and the lecture "ok lor"..heheheh.... and for the new year new life n new hope....i was change my life also...less smoking...and no more drinking....wake up on the early morning....change my attitude...please i just wanna enjoying my life with my beloved family....thats all....fwen..???maybe for the certain part....and trying to find my self as muslim....its hard but im trying...i felt lonely and i know its not because of no fwen...no ex-fiance hahahah....but it is bcoz of im so far from ALLAH....maybe....~!!!

No comments: